Monessen Electric Fireplace
This true-to-life electric fireplace features rich flames, glowing embers and a realistic log set. It’s designed to heat your room even with the flame turned off, for added convenience
- Classic Styling-Attractive design — The Allura-Fire model’s decorative arched face and sandstone, refractory brick sides bring a level of detail that turns this home heater into a work of art.
- Included Remote Control-You’re in charge — Set the flame height and intensity, fan speed, and even turn on the included overhead light with this all-in-one control system
- Up to 5,000 BTU's-Stay warm and cozy — These electric fireplaces deliver up to 5,000 BTUs, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS UNIT
Why Builders and Homeowners Should Warm up to Our Green
Builders and Homeowners have many options when installing fireplaces. Consider this video comparison of Gas vs Electric burning fireplaces.
|Gas Burning Fireplce Example||Electric Fireplace Example|
|Wood Burning- Go from Dark and Dirty||To Bright Clean Efficient-Electric Fireplace|
Watch our video to see us transform this wood burning unit to a clean efficient Electric Fireplace
Electric Fireplace units have come a long way from the cartoonish fake glowing embers. New modern Electric Fireplace are designed to mimic the look of a real flame. Plus, consider all the functions offered with Electric Fireplaces.
Why Electric-Consider This...
Does not compromise the building envelope.
Keeps warm air inside and cold air out.
Deters mold growth by keeping out moisture.
Fire code approved for placement on any floor; from the basement to the penthouse.
CUTS CONSTRUCTION COSTS IN HALF
The total cost to install an electric fireplace is 50%-75% less than traditional gas or wood burning units.
CLEAN AIR. CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
Zero emissions. No soot, ash, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Methane, Formaldehyde or water vapor.
ENERGY SAVING LED BULBS
The LED's used to power the flames effect only use 11.2 watts and will last for over 75,000 hours. Regular incandescent light bulbs use 120 watts and only last for about 2,000 hours.
Examples of Electric Fireplaces
This Video shows some of the Electric Fireplaces we have installed.
Electric Fireplace-13 Reasons Why It's a Great Choice
The Electric Fireplace is one of the best options over traditional wood and gas fired fireplace due to the ease of use, saftey and the versatility of the unit.
- Time-Traditional wood burning fireplace can take up to 45 minutes to start. With electric, it's just a flip of the switch.
- Heat Control-With a electric fireplace, when you have reached your comfort level, simply shut it off, not so with a wood burner.
- More Heat Control-Some units are fitted with built-in thermostats, allowing them to be turned on and off automatically depending on the outside air temperature.
- Ease of Installation-Most units can be installed in under an hour and require very little modifications to the home.
- Space-These units take up much less space than traditional fireplaces.
- Environmental Friendly-They require far less in the way of natural resources and release very little carbon dixode and other fumes into the atmosphere.
- Saftey-With a fan forced heat, consumers never have to worry about the dangers of a real fire, great for homes with small children.
- Portability-Free standing units can be easily transfered from room to room.
- Aesthetic Value-A unique advantage of Electric Fireplace, you can control the heat and flame options, allowing you the ambience of fireplace flame without the heat.
- Overall Cost-Electric Fireplaces because they draw power from the grid are much cheaper to buy and run.
- Installation Cost-Electric Fireplace require no building code or added home improvement, like a chimney, fireboxes, stove pipes, dampers and so on.
- Atmosphere-Modern Electric Fireplaces have come a long way from the cartoonish fake glowing embers. Enjoy the beauty without the mess.
- Cleanliness-No ash by-products, no wood chips, no smoke or soot, simply the cleanest way to a warm and safe home.
With the cold temperatures of winter catching you by suprise, consider a quick, safe and economical option with Electric Fireplace. New modern Electric Fireplaces are designed to mimic the look of a real flame. Simply plug it in, turn it on and enjoy the glow and warmth of your new fireplace.