The Process-When Shopping for Granite Countertops for your Kitchen or Bathroom Project
- Call or visit one of our showrooms to discuss your project.
- Select your granite from our on site granite yard.
- We will schedule your template appointment at your convenience.
- Here we review radiuses, seam locations, overhangs and backsplashes.
- Your digitized countertops are downloaded into our computer.
- This program records your edge, sink and cooktop selections
- Our CAD program guarantees an accurate layout of your kitchen.
- The template information is now transferred to our CNC saw.
- With this computer generated saw we program in the exact placement of each piece.
- We take into consideration the flow or movement of the stone.
- This percision cutting guarantees a perfect fit for your countertops.
- THe cut pieces are marked with customer name and seam location.
- Now the countertops are transferred to our CNC profiler.
- This CNC workstation is a computer controled detailer.
- Here the edge is profiled and the sink and faucet holes are cut.
- The detailer also polishes the countertop edges.
- The finished countertops are then transferred to our final inspectors.
- An inspection is done and any final touches are made.
- Countertops are now ready for the installers.
- The countertops are loaded in the morning.
- Our installers arrive at your home.
- Old countertops are removed, plumbing is disconnected.
- New countertops, faucet and sink are installed, plumbing reconnected.
You have your new kitchen, all in one day!
Fireplace and Granite Distributors created this video to help you understand what to expect when shopping for granite countertops for your home.
We have a complete selection of granite at our showroom in Concord NC located at 1749 Trinity Church Rd Concord NC 28027  721-0001
For a free estimate or any questions you may have.
Contact Us For More Information
We do all the fabricating on site with our computer generated systems. We are with you from start to finish. We also have a New Design Location in Charlotte NC located at 8200-D Arrowridge Blvd. Charlotte NC 28273  588-8939
-Request a Free Estimate
Watch the video to see exactly what you can expect when selecting Fireplace and Granite for your project! The Process
We have also published a video on this page giving you an idea what to expect when you have your countertops installed.
Electric Fireplace-13 Reasons Why It’s a Great Choice
The Electric Fireplace is one of the best options over traditional wood and gas fired fireplace due to the ease of use, saftey and the versatility of the unit.
- Time-Traditional wood burning fireplace can take up to 45 minutes to start. With electric, it’s just a flip of the switch.
- Heat Control-With a electric fireplace, when you have reached your comfort level, simply shut it off, not so with a wood burner.
- More Heat Control-Some units are fitted with built-in thermostats, allowing them to be turned on and off automatically depending on the outside air temperature.
- Ease of Installation-Most units can be installed in under an hour and require very little modifications to the home.
- Space-These units take up much less space than traditional fireplaces.
- Environmental Friendly-They require far less in the way of natural resources and release very little carbon dixode and other fumes into the atmosphere.
- Saftey-With a fan forced heat, consumers never have to worry about the dangers of a real fire, great for homes with small children.
- Portability-Free standing units can be easily transfered from room to room.
- Aesthetic Value-A unique advantage of Electric Fireplace, you can control the heat and flame options, allowing you the ambience of fireplace flame without the heat.
- Overall Cost-Electric Fireplaces because they draw power from the grid are much cheaper to buy and run.
- Installation Cost-Electric Fireplace require no building code or added home improvement, like a chimney, fireboxes, stove pipes, dampers and so on.
- Atmosphere-Modern Electric Fireplaces have come a long way from the cartoonish fake glowing embers. Enjoy the beauty without the mess.
- Cleanliness-No ash by-products, no wood chips, no smoke or soot, simply the cleanest way to a warm and safe home.
With the cold temperatures of winter catching you by suprise, consider a quick, safe and economical option with Electric Fireplace. New modern Electric Fireplaces are designed to mimic the look of a real flame. Simply plug it in, turn it on and enjoy the glow and warmth of your new fireplace.
Electric Fireplace-See it BURN
Fireplace and Granite Distributors of the Carolinas has been delighting homeowners with the installations of new cabinets, new hardwood and tiled flooring, granite countertops and backsplash designs to spice up any kitchen. Not to mention bathroom renovations, outdoor kitchens and grills. We want you to know we are still loyal to our original business of installing fireplaces. Showcased here is an installation in Charlotte, NC of Napoleon’s see thru gas linear fireplace model GSS48ST.
This outdoor gas fireplace is truly unique with a linear, sleek modern design. This Galaxy model adds excitement to outdoor living, atop a Charlotte highrise or in your own personal backyard patio.
This model is assembled with weather resistant stainless steel for maximum durability in Charlotte’s climate.
This unit is also constructed with two glass wind deflectors to keep the fires going and a safety valve that turns the gas off in case the flame does go out.
This Product Features-55,000 Btu’s, an easy start electronic ignition switch, safety valve that turns the gas off if the flame does go out. Topaz ember bed, a stainless steel burner chassis to ensure outdoor weather resistance, glass wind deflectors to maintain maximum flame. A LED light strip that can be set to the color of your choice. No gas hook up, no problem-this unit also comes with a propane conversion kit. All this and a five year limited warranty.