Electric Fireplace-13 Reasons Why It’s a Great Choice
The Electric Fireplace is one of the best options over traditional wood and gas fired fireplace due to the ease of use, saftey and the versatility of the unit.
- Time-Traditional wood burning fireplace can take up to 45 minutes to start. With electric, it’s just a flip of the switch.
- Heat Control-With a electric fireplace, when you have reached your comfort level, simply shut it off, not so with a wood burner.
- More Heat Control-Some units are fitted with built-in thermostats, allowing them to be turned on and off automatically depending on the outside air temperature.
- Ease of Installation-Most units can be installed in under an hour and require very little modifications to the home.
- Space-These units take up much less space than traditional fireplaces.
- Environmental Friendly-They require far less in the way of natural resources and release very little carbon dixode and other fumes into the atmosphere.
- Saftey-With a fan forced heat, consumers never have to worry about the dangers of a real fire, great for homes with small children.
- Portability-Free standing units can be easily transfered from room to room.
- Aesthetic Value-A unique advantage of Electric Fireplace, you can control the heat and flame options, allowing you the ambience of fireplace flame without the heat.
- Overall Cost-Electric Fireplaces because they draw power from the grid are much cheaper to buy and run.
- Installation Cost-Electric Fireplace require no building code or added home improvement, like a chimney, fireboxes, stove pipes, dampers and so on.
- Atmosphere-Modern Electric Fireplaces have come a long way from the cartoonish fake glowing embers. Enjoy the beauty without the mess.
- Cleanliness-No ash by-products, no wood chips, no smoke or soot, simply the cleanest way to a warm and safe home.
With the cold temperatures of winter catching you by suprise, consider a quick, safe and economical option with Electric Fireplace. New modern Electric Fireplaces are designed to mimic the look of a real flame. Simply plug it in, turn it on and enjoy the glow and warmth of your new fireplace.
Electric Fireplace-See it BURN